BH Pioneer 101 or 202?

S

silver007

Wal Mart has them both. The thing is if I don't like it I can take it back.

So, is the 101 worth messing with? I'd really like to save the extra $100 verses the 202, but I don't want a practically worthless machine. This will be my first detector and my main hunting will be walking trails through the north GA woods. I don't need a lot of fancy stuff, but I don't wanna miss anything.

101 $99
202 $199

Upvote 0

Cal G.

Mar 19, 2003
I would go with the 202. Same thing as the BH quick draw 2. They are a good cheap coin detector in my opinion. CG

R

Rich

I have a BHpio202,it works fine but is erratic when searching rocky areas and also depth is occanily off "say the target says its at 6inches" you will either have to figure that your target is +3 or -3 inches from the lcd readout says......my advice if you get a BH202 is to hunt with your sensitivty at 3oclock postion "on notch"and use little to no disc and dig every target.....i have found more jewerly and rings and a few shield nics using this meathod instead of using autonotch or allmet disc in which i find alot less...check your local dealer cause youll get a detector that suits you at a killer price........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread