Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Iron Patch ..Do you not under stand what you are reading we hunt with our freinds our buddys.NOT ALONE. WE don't need clubs we are not joiners. ...........Fat Head is right most who run the clubs the officers are in it for the money.and then they start with there stupid rule makeing...Lust for money & Power.......... Iron Patch if you want to start a club go ahead i won't join.......... I did not know that you Iron Patch had a tendency toward Masochism..

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
Iron Patch ..Do you not under stand what you are reading we hunt with our freinds our buddys.NOT ALONE. WE don't need clubs we are not joiners. ...........Fat Head is right most who run the clubs the officers are in it for the money.and then they start with there stupid rule makeing...Lust for money & Power.......... Iron Patch if you want to start a club go ahead i won't join.......... I did not know that you Iron Patch had a tendency toward Masochism..

I understand perfectly what everyone is saying, except for you! How you came up with all that and why I have no idea!

I think people on this forum are literally starting to lose their minds. Will be nice to see everyone digging again!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Patch .. It's to late we have lost our mind's long long ago. You mean that if we are digging again we won't come up with all this stupid stuff?

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
Patch .. It's to late we have lost our mind's long long ago. You mean that if we are digging again we won't come up with all this stupid stuff?

Maybe, but I still don't have any idea how you got what you said from my post!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What i ment Patch was that you said you might start a club. And most that start clubs Want to be a officer in club that is ego and power even if it is just a small amount of power so small you can not even see it but they have a say and love it that way. That's there power even though it is not worth crap to them they love it. And the Money part is most that start clubs sell treasure hunting equipment. Then the masochim part is all the trouble you find in a club that is your head ache. So if your looking for trouble and get bad mouthed ......you know you will get it and you asked for it that is Masochim. And then you said we hunt alone and for the most part we do not so where you got that at i don't know.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
What i ment Patch was that you said you might start a club. And most that start clubs Want to be a officer in club that is ego and power even if it is just a small amount of power so small you can not even see it but they have a say and love it that way. That's there power even though it is not worth crap to them they love it. And the Money part is most that start clubs sell treasure hunting equipment. Then the masochim part is all the trouble you find in a club that is your head ache. So if your looking for trouble and get bad mouthed ......you know you will get it and you asked for it that is Masochim. And then you said we hunt alone and for the most part we do not so where you got that at i don't know.

Amazing, all that from me saying I might start a club in 10 or 15 years.

For the record I don't need the ego, power, or money, and if I did don't you think I'd have a club by now? How I got tied into your bad thoughts of detecting clubs I have no idea because you don't even know me.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
And Iron you don't know me.... Plus more or less none of us know each other here .. And you know the ones that talk so nice to each other here could be the worse person some one you don't want to know. Of course i don't know you and you don't know me but you do have a little bit of a temper anger, rage :headbang: :headbang: :violent1: :violent1: :BangHead: :BangHead: come on back Iron let's hear it..Your turn

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
And Iron you don't know me.... Plus more or less none of us know each other here .. And you know the ones that talk so nice to each other here could be the worse person some one you don't want to know. Of course i don't know you and you don't know me but you do have a little bit of a temper anger, rage :headbang: :headbang: :violent1: :violent1: :BangHead: :BangHead: come on back Iron let's hear it..Your turn

I have a temper and rage in my posts above and that's why you replied to me? Is anyone else reading this insanity? I said some day I'd consider starting a club and I have great hunts with people and make good finds, and enjoy. I have NO IDEA what you are reading and why you're coming at me with all this negative crap. If you want a battle at least pick something that merits a fight!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I have no idea why you got so upset over that it was ment to be like a joke ????????????????????

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
I have no idea why you got so upset over that it was ment to be like a joke ????????????????????

I guess now we know why you picked detecting over comedy.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Iron Patch said:
Keppy said:

Well i could have give .. Jerry Seinfeld .. a run for the top spot but detecting got in my blood.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
Iron Patch said:
Keppy said:

Well i could have give .. Jerry Seinfeld .. a run for the top spot but detecting got in my blood.

Probably a good choice as comics drink too much, but reading your posts I'm not sure if you've been able to avoid it altogether. :wink:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well there are times .. I do slur my post's .. but i thought no one took notice.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
Well there are times .. I do slur my post's .. but i thought no one took notice.

I'm highly trained in slurring and recognizing it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions