yay for service

bhagar

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2010
Southwest Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
After much research, I decided to purchase the fisher f2 from kellyco for my first detector ( in 17 years anyway ) . I was contacted, by kellyco, the detector was on backorder. Oh well too much digging through forums and reviews to change detectors now. After a week Kellyco received their shipment from fisher ( first Texas ) and three days later I had my f2. My first hunt, or should I say, my first attempted hunt didn't go so well. My free trowel from kellyco broke. A few hours after posting the story of my first, I was contacted by Ms Blaze, a kellyco rep here on T net. Lets just say four days after the contact by Ms Blaze, I was a very happy newbee thanks to Kellyco and their staff. When I decide to take it to the next level, I will go with Kellyco. :hello2: :headbang: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

Upvote 0

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
bhagar said:
After much research, I decided to purchase the fisher f2 from kellyco for my first detector ( in 17 years anyway ) . I was contacted, by kellyco, the detector was on backorder. Oh well too much digging through forums and reviews to change detectors now. After a week Kellyco received their shipment from fisher ( first Texas ) and three days later I had my f2. My first hunt, or should I say, my first attempted hunt didn't go so well. My free trowel from kellyco broke. A few hours after posting the story of my first, I was contacted by Ms Blaze, a kellyco rep here on T net. Lets just say four days after the contact by Ms Blaze, I was a very happy newbee thanks to Kellyco and their staff. When I decide to take it to the next level, I will go with Kellyco. :hello2: :headbang: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:
What do you mean happy newbee?.. Did kellyco send you a new trowel or just say they were sorry your trowel broke?

Attachments

• 73.gif
    73.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 73.gif
    73.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 220

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
KellycoChick said:
I sent him a new trowel. :)

Ms. Blaze
Glad you are here Ms Blaze to help out on things like that. For i really did not know what he ment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread