METAL DETECTING/CAMPING TRIP!!!!

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
8) :DJUST GOT BACK FROM THAT OLD BEACH CLUB I DETECTED EARLIER THIS WEEK-FOUND LOTS OF GOOD OLD COINS;LOTS OF SILVER,2-MERCURY DIMES,2 QUARTERS,1939 AND 1955;I WALKING LIBERTY 50CENT PIECE,1920-S;X-FINE;LOTS OF OLD PENNIES AND WAR NICKLES;ALSO;FOUND AN ?X-ACTO KNIFE,COMPLETE WITH BLADE, ??? ALSO I FOUND A 21/2 LB.BARBELL WEIGHT,IN THE WATER ???;ALSO,BAD NEWS;I CHANGED BATTERIES IN MY SURFMASTER2;WENT BACK IN THE WATER;IT STARTED MAKING FUNNY NOISES;FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY THE COVER WAS NOT ON RIGHT-WATER GOT INSIDE :'( ?I DRIED IT OUT;HOPEFULLY IT IS OK,IT SEEMS TO WORK ALLRIGHT. :'(.........

Upvote 0

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you had a good time,with some pretty decent finds.I'm going to camp/search an old amusement park at the end of the month,before winter sets in up there,old place in southern Maryland where I was raised.It's been closed for 40+ years.It's being turned in to a marina in the extreme near future,so this will probably be the last chance i'll get before construction starts.When I was a kid we used to ride our horses out there,that was in the 70's,it was long abandoned even then.Been here in Florida tooo long,this trip will bring back a lot of memories.Anyway,LOL on the surfmaster,hope it's okay.Wish me luck,DIGGUMMUP!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions