finds with new garretts

kawalabear

Jun 24, 2008
eastern shore MD.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Hi all, haven't been here for a while, been busy playing with our new Garrett's

i got my ace 250 and Benny got a new 2500 gti

all good so far. i found my first ring, silver, along with lots of other pretty neat stuff .

so far i am in love with my ace its light and i am finding stuff a lot deeper its so much fun.

Benny is happy with his too. his big find so far was a king George II half cent . cant see the date but still pretty cool .

we are having a ball playing with our new machines. ill post some pic here soon.

happy hunting to you all ,

Upvote 0
OP
OP
kawalabear

kawalabear

Jun 24, 2008
eastern shore MD.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
i think it is a 1/2 penny because the farthing is only 20mm and the 1/2 is 28-30mm ours is prettty worn but it mesures 27mm thats what i have been able to find on it any way .

cant wait to find the next thing that has me looking on the puter for it , it so fun to find something than try to figure out what it is .

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kawalabear said:
i think it is a 1/2 penny because the farthing is only 20mm and the 1/2 is 28-30mm ours is prettty worn but it mesures 27mm thats what i have been able to find on it any way .

cant wait to find the next thing that has me looking on the puter for it , it so fun to find something than try to figure out what it is .

Yep, sounds like a halfpenny. Thought you might have been calling it a half cent because it was the size of a US half cent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread