Ok, so your detector has been in the repair shop for over a year now UPDATE

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crazy4Treasure said:
This was a very dramatic story! It seems like it would be much easier to pick up a metal detector at Wal-Mart? Good luck with finding something good to make up for lost time!

:help:
Not much drama, just a lot of waiting. A Walmart detector would be useless in the water. I already have a few land machines that I was using while I waited. Thanks for the well wishes. :icon_thumleft:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading your post and the headache you had, I had to check a calendar for the dates :tongue3: When I first read your post of 6/25 you mentioned a 3 day service and you got it on 6/30.. Thank god 6/25 was a Friday, so you did get it in 3 working days. You would think that after holding on to it for 14 months, they would have overnight-ed that package to make you happy.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
After reading your post and the headache you had, I had to check a calendar for the dates :tongue3: When I first read your post of 6/25 you mentioned a 3 day service and you got it on 6/30.. Thank god 6/25 was a Friday, so you did get it in 3 working days. You would think that after holding on to it for 14 months, they would have overnight-ed that package to make you happy.
Yes, overnight delivery would of been ideal. When I was talking to Rusty, he said he had about 20 min or so to get my detector out for UPS pick up. I guess 3 day delivery was the best that they felt they needed to do.

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
willie d said:
spartacus53 said:
Yes, overnight delivery would of been ideal. When I was talking to Rusty, he said he had about 20 min or so to get my detector out for UPS pick up. I guess 3 day delivery was the best that they felt they needed to do.

After a year and a half, what's a couple more days. :laughing9: :tongue3:

I would have at least sent you a nice merc, IH or something. :wink:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RPG said:
After a year and a half, what's a couple more days. :laughing9: :tongue3:

I would have at least sent you a nice merc, IH or something. :wink:

You missed the $175,000 diamond ring that was found in Fl on 6/29 ... Had he had his detector, that find may have been his.. So yes, even an extra day can make a difference :laughing7:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are too much :laughing9:

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I agree with the person who said they owed him nothing. Unless they want to stay in business, of course.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread