Any Northern California Treasure Hunters Out There?

Girlzdesign

Apr 12, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Upvote 0

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
There's a sizable club, with some good hunters, in Santa Rosa. There's also a California specific internet forum called the "kinzli forum", where several people from the bay area post, brag, exchange, etc.... To get on the main page of the kinzli forum, you have to sign up. But it's easy: just pick a name and a password.

OP
OP
Girlzdesign

Girlzdesign

Apr 12, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Tom_in_CA said:
There's a sizable club, with some good hunters, in Santa Rosa. There's also a California specific internet forum called the "kinzli forum", where several people from the bay area post, brag, exchange, etc.... To get on the main page of the kinzli forum, you have to sign up. But it's easy: just pick a name and a password.

Thank you for the information, I will see if I can find the Santa Rosa Group and I will also check out Kinzli.

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Send me an email and I'll give you some information on the Santa Rosa Club. I'm out hunting just about every weekend, mostly San Francisco parks, all 100 of them!

Buzz in California

Apr 22, 2019
Yuba City California
Detector(s) used
GPZ7000
EQUINOX800
MOSSBERG 12 GA.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I go out gold prospecting, but there are relics in the area; If you’re interested in detecting with me, send me a DM or an email and we can discuss it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread