met a guy the other night using the new whites

pinebarrens1

Dec 20, 2007
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he saw me on the beach and asked if i can help him... i did .. but let me tell you if i ever thought my explorer was a hard thing to go threw the menu . this guy had me bet . the new whites vision . is allot of detector to go threw . and this guy still could not get it right after watching the video 5 times . so Leo if your out there on the forum , i try-ed buddy . good luck

and p.s to the 2 guys he asked to help him before i got there . and told him to move so they could catch low tide . [ you make the hobby look great *ickbags]

Upvote 0

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once I seen someone post their DFX set up and it was so long I thought it was a joke. With so many settings it seems like a person would have to wonder constantly if there is a better way.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to help a gay with the V3 from White's and I gave up. Instead of them making them easier they are going the wrong way. Did we tell the manufacturers we wanted to be confused?

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My buddy has the new Vision for a few months he,s found a few good coins and jewelry other then using just the pre-set programs he is confused for sure :help: how he says he has no time to MD i think he has lost interest because of its so difficult to use that machine ,i told him it took me 10 months to get my DFX understood and now its a piece of cake to use i can go to the fields and change anything on that machine on the fly it takes time and practice ,he is going to give me his Vision to play with for a few weeks and if i can figure it out then i have a better chance explaining it to him ,i should be able since that machine is basically the same as the DFX but more advanced ,granted he owns the only beer distributor out here for miles and he is busy and it is tourist season wow those people like there beer :laughing7: Dd60

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think part of the popularity of the MXT and the M6 is partially due to what this thread covers. At least I know it is for me. If I want to play on a computer, I'll stick with the one on my desk. LOL
luvsdux

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
luvsdux said:
I think part of the popularity of the MXT and the M6 is partially due to what this thread covers. At least I know it is for me. If I want to play on a computer, I'll stick with the one on my desk. LOL
luvsdux
That is the reason i stay with switch & knob detectors ... and Garrett & Tesoro.. all those programs on the Minelabs ... whites... & Fishers are a pain in the A$$ not worth it . Like..... luvsdux... said if i want to play with a computer i'll stick to the one on my desk. And what is sad for all those guys with the high priced pain in the A$$ detectors is .... I CAN find the same things they find with my..Switch & Knob.. & Garrett & Tesoro detectors.

Attachments

• 192x235.jpg
    192x235.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 192x235.jpg
    192x235.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 285

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
pinebarrens1 said:
good job helping the gay sandman ..........lol
Sandman ment gay guy .......... I think ????

Attachments

• 88xX.jpg
    88xX.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 283
  • 88xX.jpg
    88xX.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 282

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sandman said:
I tried to help a gay with the V3 from White's and I gave up. Instead of them making them easier they are going the wrong way. Did we tell the manufacturers we wanted to be confused?
"I tried to help a gay with the V3"

Oh Really?..... :laughing9:

J/k My friend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions