Bad Posture contributed to my new MD hobby

N

NLINE SIXX

Bad posture I have now developed by constantly looking down at the ground here lately since starting to MD. In the last month I have found $4.25 in paper and coin monies. God forbid I'm ever in a accident and have to be fitted with a halo device, I'll go crazy ;D. Recently I have found a dollar bill laying on the floor at the grocery store,then a roll of 3 one dollar bills laying in my work place parking lot and then just today .25 cents at my friends shop he just stepped over as I followed him into the shop.What a addicting hobby.

NL6

Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

Funny how that go's isn't it? People think were crazy. Well actually they might be right. But if your going to be crazy, this is a better form of crazy than some choices out there. Not to worry. If you end up in a halo, they've got braces for your back that can keep you in a stooped over position. So you can easily see the ground. I thought about a halo too and went and checked. Always be prepared, I always say. Crazy? Most likely, but what the heck. HH

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
ah yes i know it well!! the ol "foot staring syndrome". soon it will develop into the dreaded "rubberneck driving syndrome" where you can no longer take a drive without spinning your head around 360 degrees looking for promising detecting sites. your not crazy........just infected with the bug! ;D

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i feel you pain brother rubber neck and foot staring here also keep coming back get your token at the door!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your just in the first stages of the addiction. It gets worse or better depending how much fun your having.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I had all my back problems I have a permanent curve in my spine and it fits right in with detecting! When asked about my posture I just tell them I am looking for something! Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread