just getting started

B

Blaine

Hello all just want to Introduce myself to the group. Blaine's the name from the Maritime province of New Brunswick in Canada. I hinted to my wife what I wanted for Xmas and she gave me a metal detector. I have a Bounty Hunter discovery 1100 model not a high class model I'm sure but I have to start somewhere. The ground is still frozen but no more snow. In a matter of weeks i will be on the loose and cant wait.I read the forum with interest and get lots of Ideas. Thanks and will fill you in on my first discovery.. Have a good day

Upvote 0

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey blaine,nice to welcome another junkie

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Blaine to the hobby. I like to say it's the most fun you can have with your clothes on. ;D

Good luck. Soon wifie will be asking when your going detecting again. Just buy her a gold ring and tell her you found it with the detector.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hey blain welcome to the group. this site will teach you an amazing amount of knowledge in a short time. these guys really know thier stuff! i cant wait to read about your finds! ;)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello, Welcome to the forum, & to the greatest hooby there is... ;D
I'm sure the new Bounty Hunter will do a good job for ya...
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread