looking for thers in the middle tennessee area.

N

neu

looking for th'ers in the middle tennessee area.

im interested in other people from the middle tennessee area that are more experienced in th'ing. i would like to get some tips and tricks to aid me in my hobby. and possibly a few hunting partners that would like to come along as i hunt some nice places i have found. if anyone is interested please feel free to pm or email me, my email is [email protected] for anyone interested.
thanks and happy hunting,
Alan

Upvote 0

outdoorsup

May 9, 2004
Lake Ozark, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites 4900, Garrett Ace 250
Re: looking for th'ers in the middle tennessee area.

Hey NEU, I have family down in Smith and Dekalb Counties and I get down that way several times a year. My family is all in-laws, so it my be nice to have a real reason to go down there ;D. What part of Tennessee are you?

OP
OP
N

neu

im in middle tennessee, lebanon area. what times u think u would be interested in hunting?

I

imograss

I live in middle Tennessee, just starting out. My brother has got me interested in detecting so I will have alot to learn. My detector shoud be in this week. I have a trip to Destin Fla. planned for the middle of this month but when I return I plan to start more seriously. I live in Hickman Co..
Tim

OP
OP
N

neu

sounds good, have fun in florida

I

imograss

I plan on taking my detector to Fla. with me, but as I study a little more it seems that the beach may not be the ideal place for a rookie.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread