Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck, I'd do the same but we still have a good 6" of snow, thank goodness it's raining. HH, Mike

OP
OP
montepollock

montepollock

Jan 25, 2006
ft scott Ks
Detector(s) used
,Eagle Spectrum, Fisher1236x2,CZ5,tesoro golden
well,maybe should have stayed home.Iv,e traded my Prizm for an xlt and had not got the xlt yet,so anyway was searching a neighbors yard when his 10 year old boy came out.He showed a lot of interest so I loaned him My old bounty hunter.He found 15 coins:I found 7.all pennies but we did find 5 good hot wheels cars and remains of maybe six more.Then HE found a Brass tire gauge. Kind of frustrating to be Humiliated by a 10 year old NEWBIE.But I still gave him My old bounty hunter;In exchange He is going to talk to his neighbors and classmates to find new places for us to search,So I guess it wasn,t such a bad day after all

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
montepollock said:
well,maybe should have stayed home.Iv,e traded my Prizm for an xlt and had not got the xlt yet,so anyway was searching a neighbors yard when his 10 year old boy came out.He showed a lot of interest so I loaned him My old bounty hunter.He found 15 coins:I found 7.all pennies but we did find 5 good hot wheels cars and remains of maybe six more.Then HE found a Brass tire gauge. Kind of frustrating to be Humiliated by a 10 year old NEWBIE.But I still gave him My old bounty hunter;In exchange He is going to talk to his neighbors and classmates to find new places for us to search,So I guess it wasn,t such a bad day after all

I feel your pain...I too know the humiliation of being shown up by a ten year old! LOL! But look! You made a new friend!And you found some new places to hunt! WTG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions