WHO IS FROM MISSISSIPPI OR LOUISIANA?

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm new so excuse me for being blunt but I don't see many clubs in MS,LA, why not? Does everybody want to keep there spots a secret? We should get together for an anual hunt to many different places, get to know each other, makes some movies,learn from each other and have fun looking,digging,fellowshipping, and helping support this hobby and educate people about what is in our grounds that could change history or at least explain it better. What's better than kids learning about the civil war then to let them see and hold a bullet, or a buckle that was used that long ago?!?!?!?!?!? We won't even have that if our President continues with what he is doing, there will be NO HISTORY, in the history books it will have the history starting in 2009,,,,, I"M sorry for the tantrum but doesn't anyone agree with me on us getting together for annual hunts?

Upvote 0

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
I'll be the first to admit that I don't keep current with the topic of politics. So what is Obama doing to start the beginning of history in 2009?

cajunpirate

Apr 12, 2013
fort pike and island search

Hi I'm also new to this, an I'm from south east Louisiana I been wanting to search fort pike it use to be a old military hospital before it was a fort. And I also wana search the islands off the coast, I would like to find someone interested in the hobby . I'm also a tug boat Capt with my own 30 foot boat.

OP
OP
kshollywood

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ruining our country, that's what oblammer is doing.

Magneticwood

Tenderfoot
Mar 31, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw ii
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm here in Opelousas, La. I was hoping for some md clubs too but haven't found any yet. I am a beginner and just doing family property right now. I'd love to hit some plantations but doubt that is allowed. I might try along some bayous and lakes but the fact is I try. Maybe one day a club will get started or some sort of big dig somewhere to meet other members. Anyhow welcome and thanks for the rant... I agree...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread