TN rules?

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Hi Breeze, Welcome to TreasureNet!!! I chuckled at my misunderstanding of the title to this thread... I thought you were inquiring about Treasure Net (TN) rules. :) I'm sorry I can't offer any advice about searching on Tennessee public property, but you should get to know your neighbors with old houses and get permission to hunt around them... looking forward to seeing your finds! (you'll be addicted quickly!) -Ben

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nhbenz said:
Hi Breeze, Welcome to TreasureNet!!! I chuckled at my misunderstanding of the title to this thread... I thought you were inquiring about Treasure Net (TN) rules. :) I'm sorry I can't offer any advice about searching on Tennessee public property, but you should get to know your neighbors with old houses and get permission to hunt around them... looking forward to seeing your finds! (you'll be addicted quickly!) -Ben

This pretty much covers what I'd say.

We do have a few TN members here at T.N. ;)

They should be able to give more details
if there are any particulars there.

Welcome to TreasureNet Breeze.

Jeff

weldermark

Jan 17, 2005
LOU-EVIL KY
Detector(s) used
white's DFX
breeze,welcome.
call your local parks dept. and ask them,i'm guessing they'll say it's ok for city park's' state park's may be off limits,also check and see if there are any local or in state club's,they would know,one more place to check would be a local metal detecting store.also what Ben and Jeff said too.

good luck HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread