Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kevkirki said:
got my MD for fathersday.....up about 4 bucks.....but what a blast....wife is sick of it already :headbang:
Yeah my wife gets tired of me talking about detecting, but I cant stop. :dontknow:

Shilo

Nov 5, 2010
I haven't tallied up for a month or so, but last count had it over the $1000 mark. :o

Of course it is a bit different over here as we have $1 and $2 coins. Just wish we had followed Australia's example and made the $2 coin the smaller one of the two (small coins mean more are lost).

sandtrout

Jan 27, 2010
So far, $424.18 but still have a week to go this month. It averages to about $60/month and I'm out almost every day (retiree's rock!) From that I take out for gas and/or bus fare. The rest is saved for more metal detecting stuff. My clad purchases from the ACE has been a Garrett Propointer, Sniper coil, and Vaquero. Clad from the Vaquero has bought me a 2nd Garrett Propointer. This hobby does pay for itself. My other hobbies that pay me are blues harmonica playing and photography. Unfortunately, fishing (even though I eat what I catch and keep) still COSTS me!!! :dontknow: Nothing I can do though....too late.....already addicted! You know how it is!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions