sharp stick in the eye

jon43

Jan 18, 2006
owensboro , ky
green, if that was all i would have to worry about, i would be fine. i got cut by my chainsaw today and got poked in the arm by a sharp stick and was bleeding and did not know it before some one said hey were is that blood coming from :D. did not get no deep cuts but I'm glad you did not poke your eye out :)

OP
OP
Green1

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
i guess the moral of the story is ,, a good day or a bad day,, is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick ,, lol ::) ;D keep swingin toadman mass...........

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
worked on a farm once was dodging around some hay bail got a alfalfa stem in the eye OUCH .then about an hour later heading to the store for chips for tuesday night poker flipped an ash out the window that went into other my eye!!what a day!!

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
I do hope your eye heals ok, that sure makings for a teary adventure. I had a few Holly trees and Briar bushes attack me too on the weekend hunt.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Sticks in the eye...sand in the shoes...briars in the butt...ticks and bugs....brush in the hair...leaves in the underwear....rolling down hills...falling in the river....stuck in the mud......its all in a days fun!!! ;)

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
never had a sharp stick in the eye, but a while back i worked in a junk yard. finished what i was doing ,turned and started to walk at the same time. Took a bent car antenna right into the eye ball , all the to the bone, just about knocked me over. thought the eye was gone, but I was OK, lucky the antenna had the little ball on the end, it was full of eyeball goop. nice little story i just had to share

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya I am always looking up and watching where a I am going, especially when hunting around trees. Last Sunday my hunting buddy Steve stepped on a large thorn that went up into the bottom of his foot! We have these wonderful trees arond here that have thorns about 3 or 4 inche's long.

Oh, and Green please be more careful with that chainsaw!

O

OKIE

A bad day of T hunting is better than a good day at WORK
Better luck next time...
Gypsy u got leaver in u'r underwear ???
What were U doing :o
and we know u like the mud ;D
HH
Ray

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
GREEN, Be Careful Have To Protect The Peepers. trk5capt...

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 058.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 058.gif
    42.1 KB · Views: 298
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 058.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 058.gif
    42.1 KB · Views: 229

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bad thing about all this greenery comin' up is that it hide's all the "booby trap's"......take it easy popeye and HH!!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I busted my head one time prying on a root. The shovel sliped and conked me in the head. It happens.LOL :)

S

southbound

I cut my finger on a piece of glass last year digging a target. Now i wear gloves. Vern

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread