White Bullseye pinpointer anyone?

dandan

Feb 24, 2006
I have been using one since last fall and I love it! Don't know how I got along without it before! The only fault I can find is that it seems to chew through batteries.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I like mine alot, use it often. I haven't had the battery problem yet. But it would make sense, running the detector, light, and vibration all on a single nine volt. I buy the cheapie batteries at the dollar store anyways, so it doesn't make much difference to me.

BTW- I haven't noticed much difference between the batteries you can buy for a buck, and those that cost alot more. FYI

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm thinking about getting a vibra- Prob. Have heard good things about it!

bill dilly

Feb 7, 2006
I've been using a Pinpointer II that I got new off of Ebay. It has worked very well. It has pointed out some targets that I may have missed without it. A good product that works great!

M

mchamby

I've had my bullseye II for a year and I love it, it saves me time in digging and has found many coins I have dug out of the hole and not noticed because they were the same color as the soil. HH
Mchamby

RC KID

Apr 15, 2006
Michigan
??? Is there much difference between the new one and the old. I am running the old and I love it but if the newer one is better I may give the old one to my son and get the new one.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
New one has an external sensitivity knob, rather than internal. And an LED light.

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
On well kept grounds, I use my Minelab to detect about 30 targets leaving a marker over each one. I then use my Tesoro Golden Sabre with the 4 inch coil to pinpoint
the object...It works well for me.
If I can dig freely I just make a hole in the ground until I find the target....

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Bullseye is tough, reliable and good. But not the best. It does not detect gold well. Others do better such as the Treasure West, Treasure Mate unit.

Ed Donovan

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What do you guys think about the Vibra Prob.. I have one on order...seems very durable!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the gals love that one DAVE !!!! ::) :D

Apr 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
I have not been detecting long, so take this for what it is worth. I have the White 140mm and the Vibra Probe 560. The 140mm works great but did not like the switch (push button) as I thought it was hard to operate located on the side. Also found that the sensitivity is always getting bumped and changed but the unit works great. I like the Vibra Probe, to me it is more solid, just wish it stayed on a little longer...seems the auto shut off is a bit short if you don't find the object quick, you have to turn it back on...not a problem unless you forget. Then you may not ever find the target. But since it is water proof you don't have to worry about laying it down in the grass or where ever.....both are good and both have thier advantages.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions