Just a word of thanks to treasurenet and all the members for kind welcome

andy from de

Sep 28, 2010
dover delaware
Detector(s) used
whites mxt pro
hello agian, its raining today, so I read the book and watched the video agian. I hope I went with the right machine with the mxt pro, but for $725 It was agood deal,I guess. I figured to start with a good one.I also have family in virgina Fla and georgia, so I want to do some rev. war and civil war relic hunting and prospecting in the mountins as the first gold mine in the colonies was in north carolina end of the blue ridge mountins.Just have to do some resurch to find some likely spots.Thats why I went with the mxt,It was more than I was looking to spend, but it will do everything i was thinking of doing. I did get out some more last evening found one penny and apiece of an old matchbox car and a lot of trash. Im going to plant a garden, because I am starting to hear the tone differences and Ican see the benifit of it.Right now Im not too worried about the display yet, someone told me to learn to identify and dig all targets or ill miss something good.Its a steep learning curve.soon as I learn to post pictures Ill post the coins i found

Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good deal, Andy! At over $700, the MXT makes a real nice COATRACK! Or.... you can take it out and eventully find enough to pay for itself. Your choice. You made a good choice, now go for it! Keep the energy level high and ask questions. Very knowledgable people here to help you. TTC

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
The TreasureNet forum is a great place to learn about the hobby.
People are friendly and eager to help. I say "Amen" to the Thank You
to all the folks here.

The MXT is an excellent machine. Great for target ID. :coffee2:

UV

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread