DIfference between Whites Classic Series and Prizm Series?

beachsands

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2004
Looking to purchase an entry level machine for my 14 year old son, the White's Prizm series machine looked interesting but couldn't even find it on Kellyco's site (big Surprise). Then I saw a review on the classic series....lets say it looks like one version of Whites machines could probably be done away with. Any one know if there is any real difference between the two?

Thanks, Joel

Upvote 0

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
You might want to give Kellyco a call, I received a catalog in the mail last month and I believe there was info on the Prizm series in it, and of course the White's site has info on all of their models ( http://www.whitesdetectors.com ). There's a link right on the main page for Prizm IIi, III and IV.

HH

serb535

Sep 10, 2004
cleveland ohio
Detector(s) used
whites prizm III
i bought the prizm 3 as an upgrade for my first detector, i am very satisfied with it! i don't get out to often so spending a lot of money was out for me. i detected my front yard with my other detector and when i got my prizm i went over it again, i found another 2.00 in coins. plus my 4yr old like to use it too. it very simple to use and i'm still learning this hobbie, the prizm make it alot easier to use to and i like that you just turn on a go. just my to cents......

bop222

Sep 19, 2004
The September issue of Western & Eastern Treasures magazine field tests the Prizm IV...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread