Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in Austin the tailgaters always leave behind allot of beer cans,$$$$$$$

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
True story: I was hunting down in Seabastian Fla. I was in this park and an old man came over shaking his head no at me. He said "your looking in the wrong place." So I was kneeling down and said to him" how is that"? He pointed behind an old backstop and said at least 100 women a day through balls to their dogs right over there. He then said You will probably find stufff right on the ground right over there . He walked away and about the time he left in his car I started to walk over to where he pointed . Bang was there for about 1 min . and saw a diamond tennis bracelet. And 3 other pieces.
My point is someone he knew or himself Had found something or lost something there . Treasure is where you find it OLD TAILGATING OR NEW JUST AS GOOD in my book . I would I magine if nothing else a lot of clad.W/the occasional goody JMHO. Rob :coffee2:

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
If you get a hold of Charles Garrett BASIC COIN HUNTING book . He lists over 2 to 3 hundred places to look for coins I recomend having a copy .I have mine and re-read it often . It will take the stalenees out of the hobby and keep giving you new grounds to hunt of course you still need permission . If people in mass ever congregated on a paticular piece of ground IE tailgating . go for it . That should be a good start for you .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread