When your detector starts acting weird!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While detecting today My Whites classic started chirpping on every pass I made!!!!! I would get a gold reading and dig up a dime I would get a silver reading and pull up a penny!!!!! It was driving me insane!!!!!

After a half an hour I decide to turn it off for a bit and rest!!!!!

When i turned it back on it was doing a constant chirping sound even though the coil was not moving and there was a slight breeze!!!! I was hunting in a lot of leaves and wet grass!!!

I took a look at the bottom of the coil and saw a wrapper from a candy stuck on the coil!!!!! with an edge flapping in the breeze!!!!

OK I will wait for the comments now!! :BangHead:

Upvote 0

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
While detecting today My Whites classic started chirpping on every pass I made!!!!! I would get a gold reading and dig up a dime I would get a silver reading and pull up a penny!!!!! It was driving me insane!!!!!

After a half an hour I decide to turn it off for a bit and rest!!!!!

When i turned it back on it was doing a constant chirping sound even though the coil was not moving and there was a slight breeze!!!! I was hunting in a lot of leaves and wet grass!!!

I took a look at the bottom of the coil and saw a wrapper from a candy stuck on the coil!!!!! with an edge flapping in the breeze!!!!

OK I will wait for the comments now!! :BangHead:
:violent1: :smileinbox: your detector is training you, kinda like a WIFE does LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions