AT Pro delivered!

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And wouldn't you know it... 1630 hours, getting dark, raining and cold. On top of that, I have a VA appointment TOMORROW... 2.5+ hours each way plus two appointments AND an appointment at 1700 with a dealer interested in purchasing Pop's stash... man... what a bummer... new toy and I can't play with it today or tomorrow. Grits.... with NO salt or pepper!

Oh well, I'll read the manual this evening and assemble it. Wednesday morning will be THE DAY! Just GOTTA check the front lawn where the buggies had to park for internments in the old cemetary across the cul de sac in front of the house. After that, who knows? I have dozens of sites researched dating back to the mid 1700s within twenty minutes drive from home.

WHOOOOO~HOOOOOO! Finally, after thinking about it and researching local history for ten years, I'm gonna get back into swinging a coil.
Robin

Upvote 0

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go, Robin! Then show me the gold!!!

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go rip the bone out capt! HH

conqistador

Jun 17, 2007
bratislava
Me too.Today at 17 i have receiving brand new AT PRO.Actually is completed,i have read manual,tomorov at approx 12 im going on my first hunt on large 19 ct. battlefield 2 miles from my house :icon_thumleft: :hello2:

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:D
It's ok, most treasure has been in the ground for hundred or thousands of years. 2 days wont make a difference :D Just messin with ya. It's the anticipation that tears us up isn't it?

xmarks73

Jan 1, 2011
S.E Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Ace 250, and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you make some great finds when you make it out. Good luck and congrats on the new detector. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
CaptainRobin

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the well wishes! And yup, whatever has been lost in my front lawn has been there since dropped. Probably not much, but it'll be there. But dern... Honey wants me to do a lil' bit of grout repair in her kitchen this morning... I must bow down to Honey :notworthy: you guys know how that is... :dontknow: After that, the time is MINE! ALL MINE!!
Robin

OP
OP
CaptainRobin

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta valid point, Bubba... if Honey has a Do, :director:... it's my expected duty to Do It, :icon_salut: :whip2:... but once it's a done deed, the time is mine. Just waiting for the grout to set, :read2: the AT's manual again, then the sealant goes on, all the while with visions of seateds and busts dancing in my head, and front yard, here I come! :hello2:
Robin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread