mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cheapest price you can get it for. Would be the best price. Shop around and see what others tell you.....Matt

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detectors are always sold as a set price by the manufacturer and dealers can only vary the price by a tiny bit so most of the dealers will have the same price.

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And do shop around like Sandman said , as you will find dealers that have a little higher price but give away " $300.00 " dollars in extras that do not even come close to that amount .
But for some they like this stuff .
I go for the main item as in the detector and then piece the rest together with the things that I like .

Also there are some really good dealers on this site so check them out , I like Mike at Woodland Detectors and I buy from his Store .

Just look around and if you like and do not mind used, then look in the used section of this forum and you can get some really good prices for equipment that works just fine .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread