ace 250

czoom

Feb 11, 2011
Riverside, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & Garrett ACE 250
Great Starter detector. Found a few cool things with my ACE 250, as I am also new.

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quick get out now while you still have a chance. :laughing7: the ace is a good park hunter WtG !

F

Felinepeachy

WOW, you only started two days ago and you've already found good stuff. The ace is a great machine, I just couldn't stand the ding ding ding ding. It started to drive me nuts
wacko.gif

I don't know if you know how to discriminate stuff out but I thought I would show you, just in case.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 290
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 295
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 289

Automedon2

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2011
Felinepeachy said:
WOW, you only started two days ago and you've already found good stuff. The ace is a great machine, I just couldn't stand the ding ding ding ding. It started to drive me nuts
wacko.gif

I don't know if you know how to discriminate stuff out but I thought I would show you, just in case.

Thanks for posting that. I ordered my 250 today, so I'll be spending my waiting time scanning every post for tips. Thanks again.

F

Felinepeachy

Okay, here's a very important tip. About that ding ding ding when you're on a good target, wear headphones that have an adjustable volume. The Ace is a great machine and you will find lots of coins just don't let the sounds wear ya down. Welcome to TreasureNet and I look forward to seeing all your great finds. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions