Anyone in Eastern NC?

neuseman

Mar 11, 2011
Beaufort NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 and Omega 8000
Just wondering if anyone was from my area. Would like to find someone to hunt some civil war grounds that I know in this area. My mom and dad live on a farm that my granddad use to farm and it is close to the neuse river! Lots of civil war action on the neuse river. I am new to the md world but I know there is lots of things to be found. Maybe Ill get lucky!!!!!!

Upvote 0

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Goldsboro area. :icon_thumright:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Check out the CACHE post site here. I just put up a few targets. Frank

2zcreek

May 27, 2011
coastal NC
We're on the Neuse at the mouth of Adams Creek. Would love to learn more about metal detecting! Frequently beach comb on a few old site on the Neuse.

DiggingNC

Apr 23, 2006
Eastern North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett ProPointer, SunRay Pro Gold Headphones. Previousdetectors were White's, Garrett's and others.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Deep Run. I am in Kinston everyday. I am taking some classes at LCC. I am retired and have lots of time. Give me a call. I will PM you with my info.

Bobby

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Check with the local groups. I remember a fire/police group that hunted that area back in the 90's. May still be there. They were finding old English coins in the farm fields. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread