Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TORRERO said:
WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE IN THE CHARLOTTE NC
AREA LOOKING TO POSSIBLY FIND A HUNTING PARTNER.
[email protected] :)
Sometimes people are a little slow to respond around here.Unfortunately i'm not in your area,however if you still get no responses,try a google search for treasure hunting clubs in your area.Charlotte is a good sized town,i'm sure there's a club in your vicinity.Anyway, good luck and if there's anyone out there that can hook this person up with some local info. it'd be a nice gesture.H.H.

Zeke

Oct 26, 2004
Jackson Creek,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Im looking for sites to search........but I live about an hour from you.....just west of Asheboro, NC (Zoo City)

Digitdude

Greenie
Aug 26, 2019
Spartanburg S.C.
Detector(s) used
AT PRO GARRETT,AT PRO GARRETT MAX, MINLAB EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in SPARTANBURG S.C, would love to see if we could work something out, you're the closest person I've came across in months

Digitdude

Greenie
Aug 26, 2019
Spartanburg S.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm VERY SERIOUS about metal detecting, have to many locations to hunt just for myself. 2 of the bigger properties that I need help with are going to be pavement in about a year,going to be housing developments, TRAGIC!!

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digitdude,

Welcome to tnet! I'm not close enough to you but noticed the two posters above your posts were from 15 years ago. I suggest you send them PMs. And good luck!

Digitdude

Greenie
Aug 26, 2019
Spartanburg S.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks,new to the site,wasn't paying attention, I would've been waiting a long time,EMBARRASSING

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks,new to the site,wasn't paying attention, I would've been waiting a long time,EMBARRASSING

LOL. I think we've all done the same thing in responding to old posts. But this one, being 15 years old might be a record. So, congrats! I bet some locals will see your post and respond. Happy Hunting!

Aiden5

Sep 14, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately i'm not in your area,however if you still get no responses,try a google search for treasure hunting clubs in your area.Charlotte is a good sized town,i'm sure there's a club in your vicinity.Anyway, good luck and if there's anyone out there that can hook this person up with some local info. My Prepaid Balance

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread