MDing at a stop for 4-6 weeks

phs3194

Apr 11, 2009
Kinmundy, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, Garrett GTI2500, GTA 500 Ultra, Garrett Propointer
MD'ing at a stop for 4-6 weeks

>:( My metal detecting has come to s screeching halt for a while. Yesterday I fell at work and fractured the radius bone in both elbows. No lifting or other strain on my arms for 4 - 6 weeks. At least I don't have to have them in a cast! The doctor wants me to keep moving them so the elbows won't lockup.

Now that spring is here, get out and hunt every chance you get, cause you just never know when the chances stop coming.
Charles

Upvote 0

EL Pirata Loco

Dec 7, 2008
Detector(s) used
RADIO SHACK 1000
Re: MD'ing at a stop for 4-6 weeks

same here...i got hurt months ago. I am a huge outdoors nut...fishing, hunting...etc...but im 100% better now

It kinda kills when you have to stop...but at least you have time to read up on things, rest and plan for the new adventures you will have. I had to rest 40 days...it felt like forever. But the wife brought me lots of fishing lures from the local fishing store as an incentive to get better.

Cheer up....get well

OP
OP
phs3194

phs3194

Apr 11, 2009
Kinmundy, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, Garrett GTI2500, GTA 500 Ultra, Garrett Propointer

Thanks for the reply. Besides no coin hunting I am going to miss the spring turkey season. So far the pain and swelling aren't the main problem, it's the emotional side of it. I tried going to work but the pain pills had me confused enough to not be able to do my job properly. That really hurts. Maybe by Monday I can do without them and get back to semi-normal.
Charles

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

you need a shoe detector and a foot shovel problem solved. :thumbsup:

that's a complement not a rude remark

liftloop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread