Stoked!

HoosierPirates

Mar 22, 2011
Central Indiana
We just snatched up a sweet deal on a Ace 350 from RWJR13 and can't wait to get it and start hunting. Our little home town was established in 1824 so we have hopes of some cool finds. We're also planning to go to Myrtle Beach in late June on vacation so it'll be fun there as well. Maybe with a little OCD driven luck, we'll find enough clad to purchase a upgrade!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
H

HoosierPirates

Mar 22, 2011
Central Indiana
Well it came today... As soon as I got home, I stuck it together and went at it. Found some modern day loose change in the yard and there are still alot of targets I didn't dig. Doubt theres anything more than nails etc. but over time our yard will be free of all metal :icon_pirat:

Right after that I left to pick up a pizza and decided to stop by one of our smaller parks that was opened in 1877. Has a little log cabin and some swings. While MDing in the woods, I came across a 1923 wheat that was pretty much a surface find...kinda on a hillside. Problem that I had was that there were a ton of targets and they were all deep, 8 plus. I wasn't prepared for anything like that, I just had a little garden shovel. Gonna get better prepared and go again...

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
.....Dang, out huntin' before I even got the delivery notification from UPS........ :laughing9: :laughing9:.......Glad you got to hunt already and scored.........Look forward to your finds........ :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread