Expected to find??

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to be a kill joy, but if it isn't public land you are trespassing. Anything you find could belong to the owner. It would be best to ask for permission so you won't be shot.

Dirty Money

Sep 21, 2010
Saginaw, MI
Detector(s) used
White's MX5 w/ 8X6 SEF, Garrett Pro-Pointer, X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What can you expect? Lots of iron, nails, tacks, etc. Now that you know...

Here's what you might look for. Coins around the front of the house or the walk to where the car was kept. Historical items throughout the yard interspersed with the iron. A cache or two.

If you are going to look for a cache, at least browse through Charles Garrett's Treasure Caches Can Be Found. It's a typical Garrett promo, but has a wealth of good information in it.

HH

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Sandman, what made you think he didn't have permission to hit this? I saw nothing in his text to indicate that.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first of all helllllooooo back, It all going to depend on what kind of a detector your swinging and how well you no your detector and how you swing your detector some target will be on the surface some will probably be deep.hopefully you find some silver,look were they hung out the clothes check drive,by the out house.old trees.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread