New THing website.blog

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
Very nice site and some good info here.? Just getting a 4" coil this week and hope it pays off.? I liked this comment:

"some will never see it as anything more than a dorky activity for the retired, to poke around the local playground and pick up a few pennies"

LOL, I say OH WELL and continue on my merry way.? Hoping I hit that "honey spot" one day, but my drive to go out and detect keeps getting in the way of my research? ???? Maybe this winter will be a good time for that? :D

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice blog site head! I think I learned a few things, which for a newbie 2 weeks in isin't all that hard! I'm going to check out the satellite phots of my neighborhood, there a little leage ball field that occupies an area that had houses many many moon ago, you can still see the outlines of some homes in the woods across from the field! Thanks, and good hunting!

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
Read your blog; must say it was very interesting. I like and agree with the researching part. Here in Mo. there are some good sites, but the research must come first. Keep up the good work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread