Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    ali
    ali is offline
    sa
    Apr 2011
    32

    help from experts

    1- What is the difference in the properties between the metal detector (Stinger 2 and plus star 2 ) ? and why ?
    2- And what do you advise me the best metal detector for the detection of its treasures?
    3- What is the most successful metal detector now ?

  2. #2
    us
    Tuberale

    May 2010
    Portland, Oregon
    White's Coinmaster Pro
    2,986
    22 times

    Re: help from experts

    Quote Originally Posted by ali
    1- What is the difference in the properties between the metal detector (Stinger 2 and plus star 2 ) ? and why ?
    Don't know. Guess I'm not much an an "expert".
    2- And what do you advise me the best metal detector for the detection of its treasures?
    The one that works best for you.
    3- What is the most successful metal detector now ?

    Who cares? If there is one, it's specific to the user anyway. In other words, use what works for you. Ultimately you are the expert here.

  3. #3
    us
    Jan 2008
    Morristown, Tennessee
    White's MXT PRO with 10x12 SEF coil, White's TDI, Garrett AT GOLD
    1,458
    181 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: help from experts

    You need to be a little more specific on what you are looking for. What type of detecting are you going to be doing? Some machines work better than others based on what you are hunting for. One machine may work great for relics while another machine will work better for coins. Also some machines work better in highly mineralized soil than others. Some machines will work fine on beaches while others won't. Do you see where I am going? All manufacturers have great machines and before you buy you will want to know how you are going to use your machine. Once you let us know what you are mainly hunting for then I am sure several people will jump in and give you some great advice. And welcome to the forum.

  4. #4
    ali
    ali is offline
    sa
    Apr 2011
    32

    Re: help from experts

    Thank you, professor treasurehound, always serve the members, I will look for treasures in the desert of the Arabian Peninsula (Saudi Arabia), and the earth, there is composed of sedimentary rocks and desert, and there are also mountainous areas composed of igneous and metamorphic in general, and in some areas there are sand dunes, and very rare the existence of forest areas, the most important thing E I'm looking for metal detector is the most depth in the soil dry a normal thickness ranges between (2.5-3 m), and be experienced by members and experts

  5. #5
    us
    Nov 2006
    Florida
    Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
    903
    17 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

    Re: help from experts

    saudia arabia?

    Careful folks!
    They wash their feet 5 times a day, but use their hand instead of Charmin?

  6. #6
    us
    Nov 2008
    Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
    12,715
    76 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: help from experts

    Quote Originally Posted by ali
    Thank you, professor treasurehound, always serve the members, I will look for treasures in the desert of the Arabian Peninsula (Saudi Arabia), and the earth, there is composed of sedimentary rocks and desert, and there are also mountainous areas composed of igneous and metamorphic in general, and in some areas there are sand dunes, and very rare the existence of forest areas, the most important thing E I'm looking for metal detector is the most depth in the soil dry a normal thickness ranges between (2.5-3 m), and be experienced by members and experts
    what choo looking 4 Ali?

  7. #7
    Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2007
    Mn.
    E-TRAC
    3,028
    402 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)

    Re: help from experts

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodland Detectors
    Quote Originally Posted by ali
    Thank you, professor treasurehound, always serve the members, I will look for treasures in the desert of the Arabian Peninsula (Saudi Arabia), and the earth, there is composed of sedimentary rocks and desert, and there are also mountainous areas composed of igneous and metamorphic in general, and in some areas there are sand dunes, and very rare the existence of forest areas, the most important thing E I'm looking for metal detector is the most depth in the soil dry a normal thickness ranges between (2.5-3 m), and be experienced by members and experts
    what choo looking 4 Ali?
    I would say he's looking for Gold Nuggets. Turn on the sales pitch and sell him a top of the line Minelab. First check with post office to see if items can be shipped there. Some countries are off limit's right now.

  8. #8
    ali
    ali is offline
    sa
    Apr 2011
    32

    Re: help from experts

    Thank you for attention to the themes and I hope to be a guest lightly upon you,
    I'm looking for the best metal detector to infer the treasures buried in the archeological sites, to suit the soil in Saudi Arabia and explore the depths of the biggest, I wish only the advice of the appropriate type of detector

  9. #9
    us
    Nov 2006
    Florida
    Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
    903
    17 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

    Re: help from experts

    I also enjoy fishing.
    They wash their feet 5 times a day, but use their hand instead of Charmin?

  10. #10
    us
    Aug 2007
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
    White's Vision, White's 6000DI Pro
    1,924
    46 times

    Re: help from experts

    Archeological sites?

    We're not allowed to dig in known sites here in the US. If you are going to detect dunes and places where rocks shift and such, maybe you want a 2 box unit.

    What kind of archeological stuff you looking to dig for? Lost cities, tombs, caches?

    Al
    I think...therefore I am.

  11. #11
    ali
    ali is offline
    sa
    Apr 2011
    32

    Re: help from experts

    Yes , I Search for stuff mineral, for example, ancient coins - Treasures,,, etc, some of the graves contain these things and so on, I repeat my thanks .

  12. #12
    us
    I deal in reality

    Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    8,245
    2298 times

    Re: help from experts

    2.5 to 3 M rules out a lot of detectors. A two box unit would go that deep for larger items, but not single coins. A high end PI unit with a blanket coil would go that deep. A Whites Sierra Madre/ULA-3 with the 15" coil will go down 5 feet. Beyond this your talking a GPR with it's hard to understand readings.

    The two box looks like your best bet if there isn't to much salt in that sand.
    Frank

  13. #13
    us
    Tuberale

    May 2010
    Portland, Oregon
    White's Coinmaster Pro
    2,986
    22 times

    Re: help from experts

    I'd strongly suggest a detector sensitive to iron, Ali. Lots of meteorites over there, and they have excellent value. Look for glossy black coverings on VERY heavy rocks.

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

saudi arabia

,

ula-3 whites

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3