Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tazz1 said:
Im wondering if these local MD shops will give deals on their stuff or is the price the price? Looking to get a sand shark, water scoop, & maybe even new coil for tejon. CanI get a bundle deal.

Dear tax, I trade with Reily's Treasure Gold out of Pompano Fl. Mr Kevin, (G-d love and keep him always), was very very good to me. His neice Lorraine runs the shop now, and she is just as great and wonderful as Mr. Kevin ever was. I find the dealers all stay within manuf. sugg. retail price. As, no one wins in a price war, but the consumer. But, I have been able to save a little, I guess because Lorraine and Joe love me back, as much as I love them.
If you have a dealer close, get to know him, establish a relationship, they will be good to you to. Here is a link for Reilys'. (I hope that is not a forum violation to do links, unsure of ALL the rules, ya'll let me know) They are super-great folks.

Oh, Woodland Detector, on the forum here, is a GREAT GUY too! I've spoke with him on the phone, he even called me on a SUNDAY, to help me. Who does THAT anymore?

http://www.reillystreasuredgold.com/rtgroyalscoops.htm

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call Detection.com, you will be amazed at the prices. You have to talk to a Representative. They will make package deals.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talk to Mike from Woodland Detectors. He is a great guy to work with. If a deal can be worked out he will do his best......Matt

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thaz
mlayers said:
Talk to Mike from Woodland Detectors. He is a great guy to work with. If a deal can be worked out he will do his best......Matt
[/quote
mlayers said:
Thanks Matt,

We will take care of you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions