May I copy, edit, and use that?

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let us commit ourselves to donate at least 20% of the value of any of our finds to a charity organization of any kind or to any poor or sick human being in any part of the world of our personal choice, it is not a hard thing to do.

This is fine as long as it's totally voluntary. The liberal wants to force you to give weather you want to or not. The conservative would make this completely voluntary. Charity should be voluntary, no person or government has the right to force you to give.

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool Hand Fluke said:
Charity should be voluntary, no person or government has the right to force you to give.

So.......uh.........you don't file your taxes?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Benjamin52 said:
The day we die we cannot take along any of the treasures we find and everything will once again be lost for others to have and to find.
Knowing this, why don`t we use our potential to help others and collect treasures that we can in fact save in our souls for eternity, for example the treasure of helping the ones in need.

Gold and silver only make us only more greedy than we are already,By helping others we also grow, a compassionate human being is happier and full of love.

Finding treasures will not make us happier in the long run, but showing compassion will.

A stranger in the water today, asked if I was looking for treasure, I advised him NO, I already have my treasures right here, (and patted my heart) I'm just out to have a great day! He got it! As I think most here do, too.

I am happy to say our S.Fl club donate, donate, donate. Ronald McDonald House is always on the lists for the pulltabs, a year or two ago, it was metal detectors, to our servicemen, so they could find landmines overseas, Shriners should get repairable glasses, I'll double check with club, to see who else we donate to.

Benjamin friend, please remember, gold and silver do not MAKE people greedy, they are only tools. People make themselves greedy or good, depending on how they use the tools they have at hand, with the intentions in their hearts.
Can't keep blaming things and people, for what YOU decide, in your OWN mind to do or not do. imo.
Keep up your good works too, freind, much love to ya.......

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mrwilburino said:
Cool Hand Fluke said:
Charity should be voluntary, no person or government has the right to force you to give.

This whole idea of taxing income came from the mind of Karl Marx. The U.S. forced this insidious method of taxation on its citizens in back 1913. This whole idea is totally immoral.

OP
OP
Benjamin52

Benjamin52

Apr 26, 2011
Germany
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS :-:
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Hand Fluke said:
Let us commit ourselves to donate at least 20% of the value of any of our finds to a charity organization of any kind or to any poor or sick human being in any part of the world of our personal choice, it is not a hard thing to do.

This is fine as long as it's totally voluntary. The liberal wants to force you to give weather you want to or not. The conservative would make this completely voluntary. Charity should be voluntary, no person or government has the right to force you to give.

Nobody is forcing anyone... This is just an incentive, It`s up to everyone to collect this treasure...

In the end I`m not going to profit of any of this, It`s just to make the world a better place...

Spread the love ;D

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Benjamin52 said:
Cool Hand Fluke said:

Nobody is forcing anyone... This is just an incentive, It`s up to everyone to collect this treasure...

In the end I`m not going to profit of any of this, It`s just to make the world a better place...

Spread the love ;D
I don't think that spreding love is a part of me ............But i don' spread hate either......... And for giveing i am with cool hand on that .................. After i pay my tax's that i hate to do .........What's left over is mine all mine..... I don't pretend to be something i am not....................A lot pretend to be nice for profit..........And some pretend to do good things but only "for profit"........... I don't pretend to be something i am not............ With me what you see and what you hear is what you get......I think they should put a religious forum here on Tnet........ So it won't get mixed in with the wrong fourm........

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Benjamin52 said:
[Spread the love ;D
Hey ben, if keppy don't want no love spread on him to share with others, pass his portion over to me, I know what to do with it.! ;D

Yeah, keppy, there should be a religous forum here! :laughing9:

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool Hand Fluke said:
mrwilburino said:
Cool Hand Fluke said:

This whole idea of taxing income came from the mind of Karl Marx. The U.S. forced this insidious method of taxation on its citizens in back 1913. This whole idea is totally immoral.

I would vote for you. :icon_thumright:

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is an admirable suggestion. However, Matt. 6:3.4 says "When making gifts of mercy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. Let your gifts of mercy be in secret."

Another words, when you do give don't blow your trumpet.

OP
OP
Benjamin52

Benjamin52

Apr 26, 2011
Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thrillathahunt said:
This is an admirable suggestion. However, Matt. 6:3.4 says "When making gifts of mercy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. Let your gifts of mercy be in secret."

I don`t intend to blow any trumpet, I can`t recall mentioning that I have contributed to this cause myself so far so what are you talking about?

You see, someone had to write the bible in the first place in order for you to quote it, so what is bad about writing a simple suggestion to help poor people all over the world? Nobody is bragging his or her kindness or great deeds, this is just something to think about.

I am appealing to everyones own consciousness and good will here and all I get as a response so far is excuses to keep all of your money you "collect" with Metal detecting...

I MYSELF SWEAR TO CONTRIBUTE MORE THAN 20% OF THE VALUE OF MY FINDS TO CHARITY OR ANY OTHER GOOD CAUSE AND NOBODY WILL CHANGE THAT...

SO WHO IS WITH ME? AND WHO WILL KEEP ON BRINGING UP EXCUSES?

...in the end you might cheat the whole world but you can`t cheat yourself on who you are and how much you do for others...

have a nice day everyone!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thrillathahunt said:

Hey, I mighta blowed a little, no one else seemed to be saying anything altruistic!
Trying to give ya'll some ideas, things that can be done.
True Father knows my hearts intentions, I don't care what anybody else thinks about them.

I don't think this was meant to start ppl fighting over the WAY they contribute.
man some ppl would pik apart road kill, imo

I'm with ben buddy, in my own ways, too!

Hey thriller, you suck up too much of that dry-wall dust? ;D(that was meant as a joke, not to offend)

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
thrillathahunt said:

You got that right........ To many people like to tell every one how good they are ............... To make there selves feel better or to look good to every one else............ Like the man said .. Don't blow your own horn............. That's great you give 20% to whoever .....But no one needs to know that ... If I give no one knows and i don't preach telling other people what to do .....................With there money or things or finds..................

OP
OP
Benjamin52

Benjamin52

Apr 26, 2011
Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smudge said:
I wonder where the "20%" comes from?

"20%" is just an arbitrairy idea I had, maybe somebody has a better suggestion?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Benjamin52 said:
Smudge said:
I wonder where the "20%" comes from?

"20%" is just an arbitrairy idea I had, maybe somebody has a better suggestion?

Dear Ben, I gotta kinda laugh.........Me and my hubby figured up how much "worth", is behind my findings, Here, in America US, I have made just enough, that I would qualify for Welfare and Food Stamps! ;D But it's not about making money, (for me), I get so much more out of it, in the way of new freinds made, old friendships solidified, exercise, etc.....

We get many tourists down here, I have names and addresses all over, it is always nice, when they show back up. Btw, saw a man in the water yesterday, I said, "Hey, how ya doing, don't I know you"? He said, "Yes, Patsy, I just haven't been here for 2 years". It was a delight to spend time with a neighbor and friend. Let love rule........all else should fall into place. I hope.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread