First MDing experience!

WAres

Apr 30, 2011
Puyallup, WA
My first time swinging a detector and i found a copy of a Greek coin, it was awesome :headbang: I know.. I know, copy means fake. 100% yellow brass.
I'm just thrilled i found something. The detector was out of a scrap pile found by a co worker which was mostly duct tape but it worked. I got two hits with it first was some iron slag the second was that copy coin. Now its time to get my own. I know what my summer is going to be like. If you want to see my awesome coin its posted in the what is it? At the time I didn't know what it was, But now I know (thanks to the people of Tnet.) how awesome it really is :icon_thumleft:

Upvote 0

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ah, you poor fellow. Caught the disease.

There's no hope for you now. :icon_pirat:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smudge said:
Ah, you poor fellow. Caught the disease.

There's no hope for you now. :icon_pirat:
This is how it starts out, being happy as heck for finding anything. Good luck.....

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol....a detector out of a scrap pile. Guess that'll be the next thing we'll be diggin up. ::)

Good going. Think you got the bug alright. :thumbsup:

Al

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread