deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
8" of fill and lord knows whats under it....was it burned, bulldozed, dismantled??? Did it have a basement and is it full?

But...I'm sure it had a yard too, a clothes line running somewhere...a veggie garden, outhouse, herb patch....an old tire swing on a big old tree....

Sounds like it's gonna have its ups and downs. My kinda place! :thumbsup:

Al

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What ya waiting for?? Dig man!! Dig!!!

OP
OP
Goldbear

Goldbear

Apr 25, 2011
Wisconsin
2 years ago I had the drive paved. It runs along what I can see now was probably the foundation about 7 feet away on the east side running north and south. Lord only knows what was covered up. All the time I have done my yard was right behind or in front of my existing house. Closest I was to the old one was about 50 feet. Maybe I will have time tomorrow to get at it.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well have you found anything yet. It has been 2 days now since your last post and you was going to try and get out yesterday. So don't keep us hanging, let us know what you found.......Matt

OP
OP
Goldbear

Goldbear

Apr 25, 2011
Wisconsin
No I am preparing for a trip to colorado saturday and been too busy. it will have to wait till I get back. Its not going anywhere. LOL.

OP
OP
Goldbear

Goldbear

Apr 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Just had to cancel my vacation to colorado. Called out there to see what the campfire situation was. She laughed and said there was still 2 foot of snow on the ground. The road I wanted to use is washed out. AZ has no rain and northern co and monata are buried. Oh well. Guess I get to do my yard!

OP
OP
Goldbear

Goldbear

Apr 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Doug about 15 pieces of wire and nails in a 5 x5 square foot area. This is horse hockey. The wire is everywhere.

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have that problem here hunting vacant lots, the ground is saturated with nails, and other trash. nothing to do but pull it out and hope the good stuff is underneath.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread