:: Asking for advice :: FROM JORDAN

MOMO ZOOM

Greenie
Jun 12, 2011
North (Irbid)
Hi all :read2:

Could anyone help me please with a list of specific type of metal detectors like this Features :
1-Find gold and silver (coins in small quantities , Cavities ,relics, gold nugget, veins).
2-Detection Depth (10-15 feet ) and give a perfect and ideal results.
3-Stable operation in the most severe ground conditions( excluding beaches )
4-give the best results even in the toughest mineral conditions
5-Power Source: Rechargeable Battery , AA-Batteries are more desirable /Car Charger/ Universal AC wall Charge.

I really would appreciate any help :help:
Thank you for taking the time to consider my request :hello:

"Sorry, my English isn't good"
BEST REGARDS ,
MOHAMMAD KAMAL :walk:

Upvote 0

joeman

Mar 19, 2011
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro, BH 840 VLF-TR
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MOMO ZOOM said:
Which do you think the closest metal detector from the list below will accomplish this missions and capture the targets :

Mission one : it is a rainy day , the ground is rough (mixed, not a beach ) , the target is a can of soda filled with gold or silver coins , the depth is (3 feet / 90 cm ) .

Mission two : it is another rainy day , the ground is rough (mixed, not a beach) , the target is a box ( 15 cm3) filled with gold or silver coins, the depth is (6.5 feet / 200 cm).

I have never before used a metal detector !!!!!!!!!!

Please help me to choose , and you can choose more than one ( from your best expectation to the worse ) , and if you have another model of metal detector doesn't mentioned in the list you can just write it down please .

Best regards ,
Mohammad Kamal

Jeotech Deep Seeking LED Treasure Hunter metal detector
Minelab EUREKA GOLD METAL DETECTOR
Fisher Gemini-3
White's TM 808
GTI-2500 PRO Plus Treasure Hound with Eagle Eye
Minelab Explorer SE Pro Metal Detectors
White's DFX 300 Metal Detector
Nautilus VLF DMC II-B Metal Detector
Tesoro Tejon
RED HEAT XD 17 MICRO
XP (Goldmaxx or Goldmaxx Power)
F75 LTD BLK

I still say that the OKM series of detectors simply because you WILL Identify Far more objects at 'incredible depths' with it and in addition to that, this unit also allows you to STORE your session so that you can come back to the location after you've reviewed it on your computer system.

HOWEVER, if there's even a REMOTE chance that you might have your detector 'Confiscated' then I'd likely stick with the 2-box style detectors and pick up the one that's going to suit the 'Depth' that you need. Although many of the ones you listed will indeed pick up larger targets, only a few will find them properly. I would seriously consider the Jeotech series of detectors for your 'intended purpose'. You can loose about ten of those for the price of a single entry level OKM. Some of the other detectors are also good, but they produce a 'cone shape' and that will effectively 'hinder' your treasure hunting at certain depths... (Certainly in the 4' to 6' range).

There is ONE other option (expensive but apparently worth it..) that I would look into that might work PERFECTLY for your needs. IT is the OKM "Rover UC" or better known as the 'Rover Undercover'! It is disguised as a Walking Stick or camera 'Monopod'! When Scanning, it goes directly into the Smart Phone in 'real-time' (Blu-tooth) and no computer is needed. Comes in many different languages (including Arabic) and very few people would ever assume that it was a metal detector. Definitely worth a look. http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/products/rover-uc.php?lang=en

Cheers,

OP
OP
MOMO ZOOM

MOMO ZOOM

Greenie
Jun 12, 2011
North (Irbid)
Thank you all guys ..... :icon_farao:

I have made my choice :toothy1: >>>> (GTI-2500 PRO Plus Treasure Hound with Eagle Eye ) for more than one reason .

I just need a good field test site to have more practical experiments . . . . . Whenever i browse the internet , I see and read more articles and reviews from all kind and start to know some new information .

soon i will go with my grandfather to the secret "Turkish" location !!!!!!! :clock:

Attachments

• lydia_gold1.jpg
    lydia_gold1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 325

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
gleaner1 said:
When metal detectors are outlawed, only outlaws will metal detect. Kinda like if inlaws were outlawed, only outlaws would have inlaws.
I like that nice play on words......... Makes more sence than any thing i have seen in this post..........

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Keppy said:
gleaner1 said:
When metal detectors are outlawed, only outlaws will metal detect. Kinda like if inlaws were outlawed, only outlaws would have inlaws.
I like that nice play on words......... Makes more sence than any thing i have seen in this post..........

Keppy, thanks to you, I re-read my post and discovered a major error in wording. I have revised my original comment. Now the comment makes more sense than ever before.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think I lost something in the translation. What's the difference between forbidden and unlawful?
Anyway you just picked the wrong detector. I doubt it will go anywhere near as deep as you think it will. Frank

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
gleaner1 said:
When metal detectors are outlawed, only outlaws will metal detect. Kinda like if marriage were outlawed, only outlaws would have in-laws.
That's good to... :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread