DavidGuy

Greenie
Jun 28, 2016
West Springfield,MA
Detector(s) used
TC9700
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Tom :) Sorry didn't get back to ya earlier, life has been a bit busy. Yes I have been practicing in my daughters back yard of her new place as the property has been there for like 100 yrs. and I've pulled out a gold 1932 High School ring, somce wheat backs, a coin necklace, a silver spoon, and a lot of iron junk from like car parts and stuff. I think I have the tones down now :) It's just been to hot nad humid here for me to get out,as I am a bit disabled and have to be careful going out alone..
Thank you for your input :) It's much apprecaite :) I have been doing a lot of research since I can't get out much right NOW, and I have been mapping out the places I want to go and check out. I live in the West Springfield area of Mass. so getting out to like Boston and such is out of my range but have found a few placed here to check out. Sure would be nice to find a "silver" hole lol, but we'll see what happens soon as the humidity should be breaking here :) Heat is OK but I can't take the humidity lol
Thanks for sharing :)
Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread