::::.. Whites TM 808 VS Garrett GTI 2500 Pro+Eagle Eye Treasure Hound .::::

MOMO ZOOM

Greenie
Jun 12, 2011
North (Irbid)
::::.. White's TM 808 VS Garrett GTI 2500 Pro+Eagle Eye Treasure Hound .::::

HELLO EVERYBODY ......

I REALLY "REALLY" :crybaby2: WANT TO KNOW WHICH IS BETTER( White's TM 808 :icon_salut: OR Garrett GTI 2500 Pro+Eagle Eye Treasure Hound :icon_salut: ) ? ? ? ? ? :dontknow:

*Give the best results even in the toughest mineral conditions ! ! ! ! :BangHead:
*Stable operation in the most severe ground conditions( excluding beaches ) ! ! ! ! :walk:

[size=14pt] :sign13:
And i heard that the "kind" of Batteries may determine the power and the quality :icon_shaking2: of the results :offtheair: ! ! ! ! ! Rechargeable Battery (C-Cell ) as in White's TM 808 , AA-Batteries as in Garrett GTI 2500 Pro+Eagle Eye Treasure Hound

Best regards ,

Mohammad kamal
[/size]

Attachments

• gold detector.jpg
    gold detector.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2,349
  • gold detector.jpg
    gold detector.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 739
Upvote 0
OP
OP
MOMO ZOOM

MOMO ZOOM

Greenie
Jun 12, 2011
North (Irbid)
Re: ::::.. White's TM 808 VS Garrett GTI 2500 Pro+Eagle Eye Treasure Hound .::::

Which do you think the closest metal detector will accomplish this missions and capture the targets :

* Mission one : it is a rainy day , the ground is rough (mixed, not a beach ) , the target is a can of soda filled with gold or silver coins , the depth is (3 feet / 90 cm ) .

* Mission two : it is another rainy day , the ground is rough (mixed, not a beach) , the target is a box ( 15 cm3) filled with gold or silver coins, the depth is (6.5 feet / 200 cm).

I have never before used a metal detector !!!!!!!!!! :wav:

Attachments

• gold detector.jpg
    gold detector.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 786
  • gold detector.jpg
    gold detector.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 715

Great Alex

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2007
Re: ::::.. White's TM 808 VS Garrett GTI 2500 Pro+Eagle Eye Treasure Hound .::::

Well , GTI 2500 is a all purpose metal detector
you have 2 good detector in 1
but TM808 is a hoard hunter

when using a TM808 you need a Vlf type detector like GTI or DFX or Explorer for pinpoint and discrimination on shallow target
cause the TM has no discrimination and in field detecting it make you crazy and most fields are full of shallow trash

but tm808 has better detection depth
45 * 45 cm Plate can detect in 3 meters depth in good soil condition (expert user)

but i love PI detectors they a PS2 with 1*1 coil is much better

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

The big difference is the 808 is a true 2Box. It transmits on the rear coil and receives on the front coil. This separation of transmitter and receiver is what gives you the dept. It will pick up a .50 cal. ammo box at over 12'. If you are looking for large caches at dept, this is what you want.
Now lets take the Garrett. You have a regular metal detector with two coils attached. They both transmit and receive so you loose that separation advantage. It won't pick up the .50 cal. ammo box at 12 '. Why did I use a .50 cal ammo box as an example? Because I just picked one up with my Hays 2Box unit at 12'. Frank

bdhoward

Apr 27, 2011
NW PA
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 1500/Minelab Safari

Frankn said:
The big difference is the 808 is a true 2Box. It transmits on the rear coil and receives on the front coil. This separation of transmitter and receiver is what gives you the dept. It will pick up a .50 cal. ammo box at over 12'. If you are looking for large caches at dept, this is what you want.
Now lets take the Garrett. You have a regular metal detector with two coils attached. They both transmit and receive so you loose that separation advantage. It won't pick up the .50 cal. ammo box at 12 '. Why did I use a .50 cal ammo box as an example? Because I just picked one up with my Hays 2Box unit at 12'. Frank
What was in the box? Ammo? A hoard of coins? The magazines I hid from my grandmother when I was a teenager? HH. Bryan H.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

Bryan H, It was a typical Geocache box. It had a history of the castle,a pen, a music CD- No I don't remember the title, some fishing lures,etc.etc.etc. Geocache is an international game. You get the GPS location of a cache and you go out to find it. When you find it, you fill out the log book in it , Take an item and add an item or two. Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions