First VX3 Video

bdhoward

Apr 27, 2011
NW PA
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 1500/Minelab Safari
Great video. I have to admit the music was awesome. Hahaha! I was thinking about purchasing the VX3 or the V3i. Is this machine worth the $? Also considering the E trac, but the Whites models have caught my eye for some reason. Overall, did you enjoy this machine as opposed to other higher end models? Easy to understand? Thanks for any info. HH, Bryan H.

OP
OP
metaldetectorguy

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, CZ-21, V3i, VX3, Deus, BHID 300, Coinmaster GT, MX5, Ace 150, Ace 250, Gtax 1000, MXT Pro
bdhoward said:
Great video. I have to admit the music was awesome. Hahaha! I was thinking about purchasing the VX3 or the V3i. Is this machine worth the $? Also considering the E trac, but the Whites models have caught my eye for some reason. Overall, did you enjoy this machine as opposed to other higher end models? Easy to understand? Thanks for any info. HH, Bryan H.

Thanks. Yeah I thought the music fit it nicely. I believe the VX3 is well worth the price! Especially if you don't want to go all out with the V3I. It is a great machine for beginner and advanced. I think this would also be perfect for a beginner being there are plenty of features to advance to when you feel comfortable. In this video there was heavy EMI in the area so I actually ran the VX3 using a preset of Salt Beach mode which then did not require any other adjustments in frequency to become stable. I can not compare it to an E-Trac as I have nver used one but I have heard great things about them and hope to use one one day. So overall yes I enjoyed the machine very much! The VX3 is actually very simple to use with all sorts of features at your disposal. It is easy to understand as it is all laid out very nicely. Of course it is not as advanced as the V3I but it was not meant to be. Let's say the V3I is the VX3's big brother and the MXT Pro is the VX3's little brother. It all depends what you want. I think the White's Forum has a comparison between the V3I and the VX3. Thanks again!

Gary66

Jul 30, 2009
Belle Vernon PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Bandido and Conquistador. Whites TR-Disc, Eagle 2 SL 90, Eagle Spectrum, XLT and M6. Garrett GTAx 1000pm, Garrett Pro Pointer. Compass XP-Pro. Fisher CZ-6A. Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and Sharpshooter.
Nice video!!

Music was great....For some reason I keep trying to put that video together in my head with the Benny Hill theme song ...lol

Awesome editing job.

HH
Gary

DirtAngler

Jun 18, 2011
SE Pa
Detector(s) used
MX5, M6, GPP, TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty useless as far as showing the new machine though, didn't see or hear anything the machine was telling you.

OP
OP
metaldetectorguy

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, CZ-21, V3i, VX3, Deus, BHID 300, Coinmaster GT, MX5, Ace 150, Ace 250, Gtax 1000, MXT Pro
DirtAngler said:
Pretty useless as far as showing the new machine though, didn't see or hear anything the machine was telling you.

Hey dirt...you can PM any questions you may have on the machine and I will be glad to answer as I was not really focusing on the machine itself. There are more videos in progress of this machine and it's functionality but you may have to follow me on youtube or elsewhere to see them as I do not think I will be posting anymore of my videos here due to the all the negativity that comes out of this place. Aren't we all part of the same detecting community? Why can't everyone play nice? :-\

Shambler

Aug 18, 2008
Under the Trees
Thanks! and your negative comments are much better than your positive ones!

Your sarcasm tells me I should be more direct, or not reply at all. Lesson learned.

Your video is awesome - I wish I had the equipment, patience, creativity, and time to make vids like that.

BUT, clearly you were showing off the video and not the detector, and I was disappointed. That's cool that you want to show off your neat, new video, but this is a detecting forum not a video editing forum. I was excited to see a new VX3 video. :dontknow:

OP
OP
metaldetectorguy

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Shambler said:
Thanks! and your negative comments are much better than your positive ones!

Your sarcasm tells me I should be more direct, or not reply at all. Lesson learned.

Your video is awesome - I wish I had the equipment, patience, creativity, and time to make vids like that.

BUT, clearly you were showing off the video and not the detector, and I was disappointed. That's cool that you want to show off your neat, new video, but this is a detecting forum not a video editing forum. I was excited to see a new VX3 video. :dontknow:

I was showing my most recent hunt in a creative way. I was not trying to show off anything. If this was a video editing forum then I might show my video training editing tutorials, or graphics videos or 3d videos and not my metal detecting videos. So I posted this where people who are interested in detecting are at. Sorry for trying to contribute to the community and showing a hunt video. Next time I will spend 8 hours editing a video catered to your likings. Either way the VX3 is a great machine and if you are looking for a more informational video you might want to check elsewhere. But thanks for the support!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread