ACE 350 vs AT Pro

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The At Pro is a much hotter machine in pro mode. Plus its waterproof. Holler at me if you have questions or need better pricing options.

Got a customer returned one he never hunted with for $499. Full warranty.

Thanks, Bart.

OP
OP
bclark

bclark

Jun 27, 2007
Daytona Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Whites Bullseye II
Equinox 800/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the information. I plan on buying one and it seems like the AT Pro is the one I am going after. I just cashed in some stock and should have the money by the middle of next week. Once it gets deposited I will be giving you a call if you still have the one the customer returned.

Thanks Bernie

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
I don't know how long you've been using the Ace 250, but at first I needed the standard mode of the AT-Pro as a backup; the pro-mode just wore me out, mentally. I gradually worked my way into using pro-mode exclusively, and at this point can't think of a reason to use STD mode ever again. That means I've out-grown the 250, and the 350. Despite the quality-control issues Garrett has had with the AT-Pro, I like it. And as has been said by many before - Garrett's warranty is 2nd to none.

OP
OP
bclark

bclark

Jun 27, 2007
Daytona Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Whites Bullseye II
Equinox 800/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the information. I jut bought the AT Pro that Bart had and I cant wait to start using it. I even took some time off work to go exploring. I will use My Ace 250 as a back up unless I can drag the wife out or a friend that does not have a metal detector. Maybe I will get someone else hooked into ground fishing and I will send some more people to Bart. I am daydreaming about wearing a mask and a snorkle and seeing what I can find underwater. I think in September I am heading to North Carolina for vaccation and I know the place when I was a Marine and we all hung out by the water and went swimming. Who knows what I might find with all the drinking everyone did!

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you have any at pros? 600 dollars us a little steep. Thanks!! :)
The At Pro is a much hotter machine in pro mode. Plus its waterproof. Holler at me if you have questions or need better pricing options.

Got a customer returned one he never hunted with for $499. Full warranty.

Thanks, Bart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions