Who is from IOWA? or on the border of IOWA?

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
I am from Illinois. About 30 minutes from Burlington. If you guys decide to come east, give me a yell. I would enjoy to hunt with you all.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 hours east of you

stud564

Jun 7, 2006
algona, iowa
caindog said:
I'm just getting into MD got my 250 comming soon. I'm from Garner and not too far from yea Stud.
You should go to mason and hit the fairgrounds. You should also go to the beaches on clear lake. You can find so much there.

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I'm visiting friends in Des Moines, just got here yesterday. Couldn't sleep, so wound up here (of course) lol

We plan on going to the fair this weekend.

HH everyone,
Nan

stud564

Jun 7, 2006
algona, iowa
roswellborn said:
I'm visiting friends in Des Moines, just got here yesterday. Couldn't sleep, so wound up here (of course) lol

We plan on going to the fair this weekend.

HH everyone,
Nan
are you gonna detect there or just go for the fair. If you detect there than post your finds when you get back please. The fair grounds have allot of potential

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do a lot of looking in the Northeast corner of the state, but have been in the Central to Southeast area too.
Used to attend the competition coin hunts in Des Moines, Cedar Falls (Waverly) , and Quad Cities.

bwilly36

Apr 1, 2005
Marion, IA
IowaHunter, I am over in Cedar Rapids (Marion) & grew up in WDM. We pm'd a while ago & nice to see some others here who I am sure are Hawkeye fans!

bwilly36

OP
OP
MAINE HILLS HUNTER

MAINE HILLS HUNTER

Mar 24, 2006
Oxford Hills of Maine
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bk said:
I do a lot of looking in the Northeast corner of the state, but have been in the Central to Southeast area too.
Used to attend the competition coin hunts in Des Moines, Cedar Falls (Waverly) , and Quad Cities.

Hey BK,

I also do a bit of hunting in the northeast corner of the state. My in-laws live in strawberry point. Next time I am heading up that way I will PM you. Maybe we can get together. Hunting alone sometimes sucks.

OP
OP
MAINE HILLS HUNTER

MAINE HILLS HUNTER

Mar 24, 2006
Oxford Hills of Maine
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bwilly36 said:
IowaHunter, I am over in Cedar Rapids (Marion) & grew up in WDM. We pm'd a while ago & nice to see some others here who I am sure are Hawkeye fans!

bwilly36

Yes we did PM a while ago now that you mention it. To bad I never hunt in the Cedar Rapids area. I think as close as I will get is marshalltown. If you are ever in the des moines area PM me.

That goes for everybody, if you are in the des moines area and you want to get together to detect PM me.

Eric

raidersfans4

Apr 18, 2005
iowa
hey iweagens, i'm in knoxville,hunt some where every weekend,love it.got told i could not hunt the state fairgrounds,by fair police. could have been great. bobby

Gold Seeker

Aug 17, 2006
Omaha, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
MXT
Hello Iowa Hunter and everyone --

Has anyone searched anywhere is Sac County? I'm originally from Odebolt and ended up moving to Omaha. If anyone has a weekend planned for searching, count me in! I'm still a rookie, so please bear with me! I snagged an MXT and can't wait to see what it can do!

Wayne in Iowa

Greenie
Mar 31, 2006
ia
Detector(s) used
E-Trac,Whites MXT & MXT300
I'm here in Washington,IA,
Don't post much here but always read the new post's.

Wayne In Iowa

stud564

Jun 7, 2006
algona, iowa
delhomme17 said:
Hello Iowa Hunter and everyone --

Has anyone searched anywhere is Sac County? I'm originally from Odebolt and ended up moving to Omaha. If anyone has a weekend planned for searching, count me in! I'm still a rookie, so please bear with me! I snagged an MXT and can't wait to see what it can do!

delhomme, i hunted a haage park once this year. my grand parents live off of 196 5 miles south of sac city

L

Larry in Iowa

Wayne in Iowa....I'm 30 min east of you in Columbus Junction. I've done a-lot of hunt'n in Washington. Used ta live there.
Took a few years off. Semi heavy now when I can.

Tony M SE IA

Sep 25, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minealab Explorer2
;D Hello new to this site found it through Larry in Iowa via Ebay LOl I live on the east coast of Iowa Muscatine. I swing a Minelab Explorer 2 I mostly coin hunt.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread