Who is from IOWA? or on the border of IOWA?

stud564

Jun 7, 2006
algona, iowa
i have actually never thought about that before,dfiu. it is a LARGE site though so i will try to get permission to the place and if all goes well i could definetly use some help is you and sfinder would like come up

Dick from IA

Nov 21, 2005
Fort Dodge Iowa & Aransas Pass Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
stud564 said:
i have actually never thought about that before,dfiu. it is a LARGE site though so i will try to get permission to the place and if all goes well i could definitely use some help is you and sfinder would like come up

Sounds super, Stud564!!

I may also have a connection for permission at the old biker rally site in Humboldt. I'd never thought of this till the Algona site came to mind :-\. I know the campground manager there at Sheldon Park; maybe he can help me out.

Dick

OP
OP
MAINE HILLS HUNTER

MAINE HILLS HUNTER

Mar 24, 2006
Oxford Hills of Maine
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We got 4 detectorists in the entire state. That is awesome. That is a lot of finds for just us. Anybody from the Des Moines area? I highly doubt I am the only one on TNet.

Eric

kid iowa

Aug 7, 2005
I was born and raised in Ft. Dodge, now I live in Ft. Gibson, OK. I detected a few times out at Kennedy Lake, and some of the older farm houses out by Claire. I plan on going up there during Thanksgiving to visit family and let the kids get spoiled by their grandparents, if there isn't any snow on the ground, and anyone is up to it, I'd love to go swing the detector with any of you up there. Best, Jim

OP
OP
MAINE HILLS HUNTER

MAINE HILLS HUNTER

Mar 24, 2006
Oxford Hills of Maine
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kid iowa said:
I was born and raised in Ft. Dodge, now I live in Ft. Gibson, OK. I detected a few times out at Kennedy Lake, and some of the older farm houses out by Claire. I plan on going up there during Thanksgiving to visit family and let the kids get spoiled by their grandparents, if there isn't any snow on the ground, and anyone is up to it, I'd love to go swing the detector with any of you up there. Best, Jim

As of right now I am game!

sfinder

Jun 25, 2006
Fort Dodge, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Prizm V and DD Coil
I'm from Fort Dodge.
sfinder-Prizm V user.
Steve
P.S. Went to the state fair today-wonder who the lucky soul is who gets to hunt the state fairgrounds?

stud564

Jun 7, 2006
algona, iowa
lol
they must have a ton of good stuff at those grounds. on the travel channel the iowa state fair is one of the top ten destinations for sumtin. Its funny that its on their cause thats the only thing we have

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread