mding college campus ?

suprdave

Aug 3, 2010
LeFlore County Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wondering if anyone has been having any luck mding college campus in there area. i read on the forum that a lot of things are found at school yards but never hear about college campus or state colleges . those kids there should have some coins and jewelery to be discovered . would enjoy some feed back from everyone, and more importadly what there finds. suprdave

Upvote 0

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
Some private colleges wouldn't give permission & a person would be kicked out as soon as they were noticed.

Some state-owned or community-owned colleges it might be more likely to get permission or detect without permission & maybe nobody cares.

I heard of a person who detected the University of Minnesota (1850s) campus & said they never had a problem with the regular university police, but one day they had a substitude who (allegedly) said "If you don't get out of here, I'm gonna make some big holes & say you did it!"

I don't know what he found, but he kept going back, so it must have been worth the time. But some of these places could be mostly cleaned out or renovated. Best wishes, George (MN)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread