Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering how many Tnet members have themselves lost a wedding ring or maybe their class ring ? I lost my wedding ring 1 year after I was married .My wife and I were in my boat cruising along and I put my hand in the water to feel the temperature. Right away I noticed my wedding ring was gone...My first thought was I will go in after it but I looked at the depth finder and we were in 23 feet of water. The wife was not happy.
About a year and a half ago I dug a 10k friendship ring ,stuck it in my pocket and I had to run up town to take care of some business, reached in my pocket later and the ring was no where to be found. I retraced my steps but no luck.

Upvote 0

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I lost my high school ring... but there's no story to attach to it. The thing just disappeared.

Lost my wedding ring when I was married to my first wife. Since I work with machinery, I never wore it... so I put it on my key ring with all my important work keys. It never occured to me that I'd lose that large ring of keys... but it happened.

Since then, I rarely wear my wedding ring now. I mostly keep it put up, but sometimes the wife nags me to put it back on. It comes off though within a few days when I get out to detect again. I refuse to actually look for my own wedding band. I'd much prefer to find someone elses :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread