Fisher F75 Boost/cache process

Lucky13

Oct 9, 2010
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics,Teknetics,TEKNETICS!!
The boost/cache hunting process on the F75 was designed for the deeper larger objects in the ground,But my question is just how deep will this thing go in boost mode on larger objects? We will say we are working in semi ferrous soil. The algorithms on this are quiet confusing and will take some time/digging to know exactly what this thing is telling me. But i was just wondering exactly how deep this thing will go accurately when using the boost process for large objects.

The Plowed Field setting and manual ground balancing on this thing is just freakin phenomenal with the 5 inche DD coil. One thing about this detector i really love is that instead of just hitting on what it can find in bad ground and drive you crazy with racket,It has the "cant gb" (cant groud balance) icon so you have the option to ground balance it manually. But in most places ive used it the ground grab feature has worked fine on the go.Its like that warm cozy feeling you get after a hard days work.Thinking about that cold beer in the fridge.You may not need it but its always nice knowing its there when you do.

Upvote 0

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The F75 SE has 2 additional modes to chose from. One (CL) Cache Locating and (BP) Boost Process. CL for large deep targets, and the BP being desired by most users. It actually does gain about another 3" inches on coin sized targets . Bottom line is hunting in the BP mode gets incredible depth for coin and relic hunting. I have noticed an large increase of sales recently on the units.

Take care. Let's dig this week

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In boost mode it will tend to degrade the audio of shallower targets in some cases. I always switch back and forth a few times on deepies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread