My new Whites GMT is on the way from Kellyco !!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: My new White's GMT is on the way from Kellyco !!

ND6F,
Hmmm, sounds like a ham call sign. I'm KO4KP. You will like the GMT! Be forwarned, though. It is SENSITIVE! Just what you want, of course, but may drive you NUTS till you get used to it. Don't give up. (where you at... generally?) TTC

OP
OP
N

ND6F

Greenie
May 20, 2011

I'm in Foresthill, California. Thats in north Cal. In the middle of california gold country !! Thank's for the reply ! 73's from ND6F.

N2CU

Feb 13, 2011
Orchard Park, Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F70, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congrats on the new detector. Christmas in July!
73, N2CU

msimpson

Jul 17, 2011
Ramona, California
Detector(s) used
DFX, GMT

I have a GMT and and DFX. The GMT works very well as a general detector as well. My wife finds coins with it.

OP
OP
N

ND6F

Greenie
May 20, 2011

My new GMT will be here Tuesday Aug 2. The waiting is killing me !! I'll be sitting on the front steps waiting for the UPS gye to get here HA HA !! 73's ND6F.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I'm at the end of the UPS route in Murphys. That means 5:30 or so. I cheat, though. Eddie (the driver) calls me and I meet him at the post office at 11:00 ! Saves him about 30 minutes off the end of the day, and I get my goodies earlier! TTC

OP
OP
N

ND6F

Greenie
May 20, 2011

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE !!! My GMT got here today ! Sometime this week I will go out and play with it, and learn how to use it. I'll let you gyes know how it goes. OOHHH HAPPY DAYS !! 73's ND6F.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread