Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's where it's always been, Under the CM tab :laughing7:

Sometimes ya got to pay to play.

C'mon and pony up a couple bucks for that Charter membership and come tell me all about that ATPro :wink:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nuggetville said:
Almost sounds like jeep gets a commission! :laughing7:
No, it is just some features cost money like more options on a car.

F

Felinepeachy

It's only 0.05 cents a day. Not a a lot for a great site and the benefits it comes with......like.............all of the great friends we meet, and the valuable info posted, chat room etc...... ;D

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nuggetville said:
Almost sounds like jeep gets a commission! :laughing7:

Naw not a commission, just a great value ;D

Not to mention the free donuts and coffee in the Charter Lounge :laughing7:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Donuts?? Did you say donuts?? You know it's not nice to say bad words in front of a fat man!!! Lol

Nuggetville

Feb 28, 2011
I have to say I get my monies worth just listening to you guys! Supporting this site is a great value and the info that comes from all of these posts doesn't have a price tag. Happy hunting! :coffee2:

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
Most people will answer questions about detectors they know about. Have you tried posting under Brands (Garrett forum)? Might take a day or two to get replies. Also, just doing planted coin tests, air tests, memorizing manual and getting out detecting, playing with settings, one can teach themselves alot.

I get good results using AT Pro in STD mode & doing manual ground balance. After I used it 5 hours I got a 7" deep dime that visually IDed correctly. Hope you have much success. Try Garrett forum for Q & A. Best wishes, George (MN)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread