Vision pro xlt

J

juliano7

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

juliano7

Thanks for posts, I kinda was expecting bad news. any got anything good to say?At least Ive only blown £80 so I can start again with a brand name.

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Juliano: I didn't realize you were from the UK! I don't know the soil conditions there, but a real good starting MD here is the Garrett

ACE 250. It's like $200 on the Internet. A good percentage on TN use one as a 1st or 2d MD>

I hope you find one of those Roman Coin or Jewelry Hoards! Keep us informed on your finds!

Joe

B

BIG BAD JOHN

Juliano7: Lost Treasure magazine did a field test on your unit and the MD3030 model as well. Click on the following link:

http://www.losttreasure.com/

Then click on the Field Tests button, then on the Chapmans LT. Plus link. You'll find the test there. Inexpensive, but not a bad entry level coinshooter. Hope this helps. BBJ

OP
OP
J

juliano7

Thanks thats a great read up. Seems I got what I paid for.It picks up objects up to 6 " down but the descrimination clearly does not work at all. But for £80 what do you expect. Ill practice with it then read through the site and pick out a good detector. Just to add its very refreshing to get the responses and information I wanted following 1 post. Great site and thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread