Hunting Partner Experiences One of His Worst Days While Water Hunting!

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here in Northern California we have a large swimming lagoon that is very popular for swimmers. Over the years hundreds of pieces of good targets have been recovered from this small swimming lake. One of my main hunting partners was water hunting in waist deep water when he saw a mother with a two year old child in the shallow ankle deep water. The mother proceeded to take a soiled diaper off the child and rinse it clean in the swimming area! My hunting partner yelled over to the the parents of the child and told them: "What the heck are you doing"! >:( The mother shot back at my friend in Spanish, she could not speak English! :dontknow: I don't think she had any idea that what she did was wrong! My friend was so angry and disturbed at what he saw that he left the area! >:(

Upvote 0

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
yup that is very nasty we have public bathrooms and trash cans for that here your not in oaxaca

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yuk !

Imagine how many Kids, (& Adults) Peed in that Lagoon,
How mane animals too.
Imagine how many Birds Flying over
Dropped a Package, & Your Friend
walked in that water !!!!
Yuk !!!!

Yes perhaps she should of had more respect for what she
did in Sight of others.

But I'm sure she didn't single Handidly change
the PH of the water on that day.

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Jeff I have often agreed with the same belief you have put forth. However I know for a fact that a kid dropping off a gift in a swimming pool caused 13 kids to nearly die to ecoli several years ago here in Atlanta. I know cattle carry ecoli bacteria as well but I have never heard of fish and birds carrying it. Though I agree one bad diaper should not screw up a lagoon, I know I wouldnt want to be bathing in an area I just witnessed someone dropping a bomb. We humans have bathrooms for a reason and if the young lady didnt have another diaper with her it was time to throw that one away, wash her kids backside, and drive him home in his birthday suit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread