Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY nice recoveries Nick :thumbsup:

I really like that Elgin (sterling?) watch back :thumbsup:. . . I was out detecting their watch factory about 4 weeks ago after
they tore the buildings down. . . it was sad to see it go. I only found one case & several dials :-\

When I first started detecting, I found that the research of my finds became just as much fun, if not more, than the hunt :)

Welcome to TNet!

OP
OP
NicktheMainer

NicktheMainer

Mar 22, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
watercolor said:
VERY nice recoveries Nick :thumbsup:

I really like that Elgin (sterling?) watch back :thumbsup:. . . I was out detecting their watch factory about 4 weeks ago after
they tore the buildings down. . . it was sad to see it go. I only found one case & several dials :-\

When I first started detecting, I found that the research of my finds became just as much fun, if not more, than the hunt :)

Welcome to TNet!

I would have to guess that watch back is sterling. Although it doesn't say. Thank you for watching my video, much appreciated.

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright:Very nice clean video and I must say you are one heck of a treasure hunter. Keep up the great work and I look forward to watching more of your hunts.
ZDD

OP
OP
NicktheMainer

NicktheMainer

Mar 22, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zodiacdiverdave said:
:icon_thumright:Very nice clean video and I must say you are one heck of a treasure hunter. Keep up the great work and I look forward to watching more of your hunts.
ZDD

Thank you! I'll keep making more for you all.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well Nick. I am very much impressed with your video.... and the finds. I hope to see more videos of your metal detecting adventures! TTC

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow 11 years old :icon_thumleft: ,i am 65 and been doing this for 40 years can hardley use a computer let alone a video but i still get excited like you when i pull something out of the ground.Keep it up you have potential. :read2:

dig them all :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
jonnie

OP
OP
NicktheMainer

NicktheMainer

Mar 22, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
baywalker said:
Wow 11 years old :icon_thumleft: ,i am 65 and been doing this for 40 years can hardley use a computer let alone a video but i still get excited like you when i pull something out of the ground.Keep it up you have potential. :read2:

dig them all :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
jonnie

I'm actually 14, but still young for most detectorists.

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Nick! Love the video!

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry though you said 11 I know that is real important . I wish they had md's when I was your age.
grate video :notworthy:

jonnie

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice finds. Great little video. Well done.

All the best,

Lanny

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Nick, Glad to see young folks MDin. Maine you say? Lots of nice spots around,made a major haul of silver at the Blue Hills Fairground in 75,never will forget that!!!!!!!!!what part you from? God Bless HH Chris

OP
OP
NicktheMainer

NicktheMainer

Mar 22, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
worldtalker said:
Hey Nick, Glad to see young folks MDin. Maine you say? Lots of nice spots around,made a major haul of silver at the Blue Hills Fairground in 75,never will forget that!!!!!!!!!what part you from? God Bless HH Chris

I go metal detecting all around Maine, Livermore, Livermore Falls, Readfield, Bristol, Walpole, Nobleboro, South Bristol, I go to a lot of towns. Where's that fairground you were talking about.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
NicktheMainer said:
worldtalker said:

I go metal detecting all around Maine, Livermore, Livermore Falls, Readfield, Bristol, Walpole, Nobleboro, South Bristol, I go to a lot of towns. Where's that fairground you were talking about.
Blue Hills

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the younger you are starting this hobby the better. there's always someone willing to help you technique wise. glad to see another mainer being a treasure hunter!

OP
OP
NicktheMainer

NicktheMainer

Mar 22, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AGBlex said:
the younger you are starting this hobby the better. there's always someone willing to help you technique wise. glad to see another mainer being a treasure hunter!

Definately, I love seeing what other Mainers find on these forums. Maine is a great place to metal detect.

999digger

Aug 31, 2010
Wisconsin
Good job on the video. It is nice to have people my age that are into the hobby. I am 16 and I started when I was 10.
happy hunting and good video,
999digger

OP
OP
NicktheMainer

NicktheMainer

Mar 22, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
999digger said:
Good job on the video. It is nice to have people my age that are into the hobby. I am 16 and I started when I was 10.
happy hunting and good video,
999digger

That's cool, I'm turning 15 in 11 days.

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good video! Thanks for sharing